Wednesday, February 04, 2004

What I teach is awareness of the self, the inmost presence if you will. I also teach that Kabbalah means to receive. Listen for the absolute best sound you can. It is the inner voice, always there for everyone. Kabbalah is the interchange between those seeking the One or that holy sound. Through their interaction, or our interaction we are able to reveal that which has been hidden. What is revealed is the connection. The connection between you and I in terms of our thinking and our unified connection with holiness itself. The Zohar itself is an example of this interchange. This discussion board another.
The single most important thing I am always pointing out is that there doesn't need to be an intermediary between you and God. Within is all you are and every tool. Kabbalah in terms of the 72 names, Zohar and Torah are all excellent tools which I use, but they are by no means the only tools available for our use. If what you are really asking is who is this person, or who am I.
Join the club. I am still trying to figure that one out myself. Let's just say like all of us, I am a work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


» Browse This Collection